Tuesday, February 19, 2013

.A skiing trip to Borovets, Bulgaria.

It was about time, Zephanie and I  visited Sia and her family in Bulgaria. Last January, I took the bus from my hometown on a Thursday morning and 11 hours later I arrived in Sofia.  The things I do!!! I was warmly welcome by Sia's family up to the point it felt like home. In fact, I formed a special friendship with her sweet grandma. Two days later Zephanie arrived and and we settled on an "adventurous" skiing trip.


Just to get you orientated-->


                                         All we were listening to was...




And so we arrived at our little wooden house! The hotel manager had made a mistake and we had to move to another house that had sauna, and cost less. How unlucky!!!
And then we went skiing!




And later chilled out at a traditional bulgarian tavern where we had the best chicken soup ever!
And the next day we flew back to England!



No comments:

Post a Comment