Sunday, January 27, 2013

.We got F-Blocked.

It's been a while I've been living in Cardiff now and I kept having the impression that its nightlife sucks. I was wrong!!!! Last night, my friend Natalia and I were in a very explanatory mood. We wanted to get the best out of  Cardiff's nightlife and I believe we did. We went to the "Full Moon" on Womanby Street just opposite the famous Welsh Club! The streets were full of people, and the night turned out to be full of rhythm!



     We first got a drink and stood outside, and then we decided to check out this gig that was on. And boom, we bumped into DJ F-Block and his fellows the "Tank Cat All-Stars" grooving with two trumpets, one trombone, and an alto sax! 





Listen to the beats.
        
For more songs go here--> https://soundcloud.com/f-block
Their next gig will be on the same venue ("Full Moon") on the 2nd of March. Don't miss out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment