Monday, January 28, 2013

.Minimal frames.

I am not a professional photographer. On the contrary, I take pictures randomly and instantly without measuring the lighting or the distance. I just shoot! I don't consider myself an artist, just a human being who like everyone else feels the need to capture a sight and share it with others or even see it again and again.

       Today I am going for minimal and abstract pictures.

1. Blue Walls in East London.

2. A psychiatrist's door in Southern France.

3. The view from the punt house in Oxford.

4. A cafe in Notting Hill, London

5. Couple looking at a piece of art in Tate Modern, London

6. Bridge in East London

7. Carousel in Southern France

8. Man selling balloons in Oslo

9. Swimming in Greece

10. 3 birds on a string, Morocco

1 comment: