Tuesday, February 19, 2013

.A day in London with Johnny.

My brother, Johnny had come to visit me over summer. We spent most of our days exploring new places, watching movies, and making music. We visited London a few times but that day we had decided to approach it creatively. And so we did.


 All I was listening to was...


We started our day by having coffee and breakfast in one of my favourite cafes in Notting Hill, Le pain Quotidien, just 2 minutes from the tube station.







And then we walked around Portobello Market in Notting Hill.





And from the North West neighborhoods, we ended at Central East London and St. Paul's Cathedral, where I pretended to be a happy bouncy real Londoner!



And from St. Paul we crossed Millenium Bridge to get to Tate Modern!



And finally bumped into my brother's favourite artist, Jackson Pollock! He told me endless stories and made me watch his autobiography. If you get a chance check his work out.



And so we walked along the river in search of the vintage part of East London.









It was a very busy day during the Olympics, the parks where inundated with people watching the
games and London felt like the world's biggest fun fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment