Saturday, January 26, 2013

.A Saturday afternoon at Garlands.

Today, my friend Natalia and I had plans to grab a cup coffee and go for a walk in the park, since the sun was shining and the temperature had risen. Though, in the morning I received a call from the Tea Room, claiming they needed me and as a good employee I went to fulfill my duties. After work, I met Natalia at our favourite eatery in Cardiff known as Garlands, situated in 26 High Street Arcade. 



Here is a song to get you in Garland's right atmosphere!

The place is owned by two good friends of ours, who make the best coffee in town. A picture will convince you!


   The interior design transfers you to another era, I reckon the French Belle Epoque.




  The menu always looks tempting and it's full of traditional welsh recipes. Today we went for a strange combination:
We started with a very traditional welsh dish, Glamorgan vegetarian sausages or Selsig Morgannwg in Welsh!



And then we had French toast with fruit compost, strawberries and greek yoghurt. It was as delicious as it sounds!




 Passing by Garlands always makes my day! It is definitely worth visiting. For more information,please do not hesitate to send me an email. Hope to see you there! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment