Saturday, February 2, 2013

.A great photographer.

I just woke up by a very emotional dream. I was dreaming of my beloved friend Chryssi who passed away last June. Chryssi was not just an exceptional personality she was also good at evoking emotions by taking pictures. In other words, a talented photographer who loved traveling around the world and depicting some of its beauties.Some of her portraits display striking emotions. In her memory, I felt the need to share some of her pictures with you.

1. A bottle with tsipouro

2. Old lady in a village of Northern Greece

 3. Another old lady drinking tsipouro

4.Chryssi shot this in my hometown last time she visited

 5. This was one of her exhibitions in the centre of Thessaloniki





6. Old lady praying in church while lighting a candle

7. Eating chocolate

8. A walk in Hyde Park

9. An afternoon in Instanbul

10. Friend came to visit





No comments:

Post a Comment